The GBC SureBind System One produces distinctive documents that convey quality and professionalism. It is the perfect system for low to moderate volume users who desire a secure binding style. Each document looks custom-bound by utilizing GBC’s SureBind automatic binding system. The GBC SureBind system offers the most secure binding style with the same professional, book-like finish as GBC’s regular SureBind systems, but now with added protection. The GBC SureBind System One uses hot knife technology to permanently lock pages into place, keeping confidential projects safe. Get Professional-looking VeloBind® or SureBindTM results with this punch and bind system. The manual punch handle is centered for right-or-left handed users. A pressure bar and alignment guide hold documents up to 1″, or 250 sheets, in place during electric finishing.
- Binds documents up to 1″ thick.
- The lever on the System One manually punches holes into the document and activates the binding process.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.
- Uses GBC 10 Pin Hot Knife SureBind Binding Supplies
- Part Number 9707053 , G9707053
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty