The GBC SureBind System Four Bind is perfect for a user who already has a modular punch capable of punching the SureBind hole pattern or for users who have a heavy duty Comb Binding Punch. The system four bind can be used alongside your existing comb binding unit to provide you with a new and unique option for binding documents for a different look and feel. Plus, the SureBind System Four can be used to bind documents that are up to 3″ thick allowing you to bind books that can not be bound with plastic combs. This finisher is ideal for high-volume SureBind projects. Pair it next to a heavy-duty punch to double your output. The flat surface and pressure bar hold stacks up to 3″, or 750 sheets, securely in place while an internal heated knife seals and trims the spine. SureBind spines also work with sheets punched in the CombBind pattern.
- Binds documents up to 3″ thick.
- Utilizes SureBind hot-knife technology, ensuring a custom, secure bind every time by shearing off extra binding pin length and heat-sealing the strips
- Pressure bar firmly holds sheets for a compressed, professional bind. Automatically raises when binding is complete.
- Document thickness selector controls the length of the bind cycle for different size books.
- Integrated debind feature lets you add or delete pages effortlessly after the document is bound.
- Uses GBC 10 Pin Hot Knife SureBind Binding Supplies
- 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty