Challenge Spartan 150A Electric Paper Cutter
The Challenge Spartan 150A paper cutter is a sleek, strong, 15″ table top
machine that is perfect for the professional office, copy center, in plant print shop or on demand printing environment. The 150A offers the same great features as the 150SA but offers automatic power clamping to save time and improve productivity. The Challenge Spartan 150A is engineered to the world’s highest safety standards. Safety shields cover the front and rear tables and has front-side cut buttons that require two hands to simultaneously activate the cut cycle. The Spartan 150A also includes a convenient LED backguage position display that helps to ensure accurate cuts every time. It offers an LED Cut line, and an auto releasing front safety shield.
- Power Cutting:Electric power – 1/2HP Gear Drive Motor
- Automatic Power Clamping: Automatic power clamping improves
productivity and makes cutting simple. All you need to do is lower the safety
shield and press the two cutting buttons..
- Safety Guards: Safety covers over the front table (the
cutting area) and rear table.
- Safety Dual Cut Buttons: Requires the simultaneous use of both hands to
- Construction: Heavy Duty Steel, Cast Iron, and Cast
Aluminum Construction gives it “Challenge durability”. Hardened steel components
and bronze bearings on most wear surfaces increase the life of the machine.
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Display: The easy to read
digital display located on the front table of the machine allows the operator to
easily set the backgauge position accurately…everytime.
- LED Cut-Line Light: Twelve red LED lights positioned over
the knife provides the brightest, most consistent and easy to see optical
cut-line in the industry.
- Auto Releasing Front Safety Shield: Front shield
automatically pops open after a cut cycle is completed allowing the operator to
remove the cut stock without the extra step of having to manually open the
- Virtually Maintenance Free Knife Bar Gibs: “Gibs” are
devices used to control the knife position during a cut cycle assuring a
consistent and accurate cut. Traditionally, these surfaces require routine
lubrication because of the continuous surface friction they have with the moving
knife bar. The Spartan 150 SA gibs however, are made of an advanced material
called UHMW that is both strong and self-lubricating – resulting in virtually
maintenance free durability.
- Maximum Cutting Width:15-3/4″ (40cm)
- Clamp Opening:1-1/2″ (3.8cm)
- Minimum Cut:1-15/16″ (3.8cm)
- Maximum Cut:15-1/4″ (38.7cm)
- Table Space In Front of Knife:9″ (22.9cm)
- Overall Height:21-1/2″ (54.6cm)
- Overall Width:25-3/4″ (65.4cm)
- Overall Length:31″ (78.7cm)
- Net Weight: 170 lbs (77kg)
- Shipping Weight:220 lbs (91kg)
- Shipping Weight with Stand:326 lbs (113kg)
- Electrical: 1/2 H.P. 1 Phase, 60 Hz, 120 Volt, AC Service
Size: 15 Amps
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty